1.9
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Worst service ever!Not only that the new employee that tried very hard to answer my questions without success could not answer any of my questions, the un-experienced manager, SUE, did not want to wait on me because, as she said, without a prescription I cannot help you!

The manager SUE couldn't answer any of my questions, would not wait on me because I did not have my prescription with me, however I had the new prescription information, but because I did not have the actual prescription she would not wait on me nor answer any questions, looks like you can't get waited on at Lenscrafters if you only want to just learn and try on glasses. The funny part is that I was a returned customer. I do not recommend Lenscrafters.

Ps.this is going to be posted on may sites.

Justlunch wrote the review because of "sue the manager" at Lenscrafters. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lenscrafters to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was staff attitude, over priced, poor service and smug attitude. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Target or Sears. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lenscrafters and lenscrafters manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with LensCrafters?

Comments