Glenwood, Illinois

Since I broke my glasses and was do for a new pair, and since they offer within an hour service, I decided to go to Lenscrafter.What a mistake.

After getting the eye exam the assistant started itemizing everything she thought I could use in my glasses. When she got done the price totaled $900 after picking my self off the floor I told her that this is outrageous since the last time I bought glasses with all the items she wrote was $350. After deducting a few items and using 30% off the cost dropped to $600 still $250 more then what I paid before. Since if was Sunday and I needed glasses I decided to go ahead and buy them.

They told me to come back in two hours. After two hours I returned for my glasses. When trying on my glasses I could not see out of my right eye. They had to redo my glasses and told me to come back in an hour.

Needless to say I was very upset with their quality of work and nearly told them to keep them. I wish that I did. Instead I came back in an hour and they were fixed.

It has been two weeks and I find that the right lens is not secure and need to go back so it can be tightened.For $600 dollars I would expect better made glasses then what I got.

Had an Experience with LensCrafters?

Comments

Tiffany eyeglasses are one of the most popular collections among the Hollywood stars. A lot of cinema stars, singers, actors and other celebrities adore and wear these glasses.

Hello, my name is Holly, and I work with LensCrafters customer care.I am very sorry to hear of the trouble you are experiencing with your glasses, and that you were not satisfied with your in store experience.

We would be happy to discuss this incident to help resolve the issue.Please send your name, and the store you visited to iCare@LensCrafters.com, or feel free to call us directly at 877-753-6727.