Watchung, New Jersey

I purchased Lenscrafters "highest quality" polycarb lenses 18 months ago.I recently developed discomfort wearing them only to discover the lenses have "clouded" due to light scratches.

Went to Lenscrafters to learn what the problem was. These are not my first pair at the age of 53. I was told it was my cleaning technique, and "I can't tell you why your previous pair never developed this problem", "you will have to bring them in", and "everyone gets their glasses from the same place, we are the biggest and the best, you'll have the same issues no matter where you go". I went to the car, brought my previous pair in.

"Oh, these are high index lenses, that's why they didn't scratch" in 3 years of use!

Buyer beware - my web searches suggest a pattern of dishonesty (fraud in the case of the person who took care of me).Good-Bye Lenscrafters, Watchung, NJ (and all Lenscrafters) you've lost a family account.

Had an Experience with LensCrafters?

Comments

Boca Raton, Florida, United States #640960

Hello, I apologize you are experiencing some issues with your lenses. I would be happy to contact the store to discuss this incident. If you could please provide your name, contact information, and store you visited in an email to iCare@LensCrafters.com I will be happy to help.