Verified Reviewer

Two weeks ago I called Lenscrafters for free eye exam and was told just come in. I went in yesterday and was told they would waive $29.00 fee and I had to make another appointment to see doctor.

Went in today and was told they would not being waiving $29.00 fee and exam was $129.00 then later that it was $70.00. Last time I went here they sent me a bill for $65.00 and I had to go back in with proof that I paid it. I usually spend a lot of money on my glasses as I have bad eyes. I wanted to know about the cateract in left eye.

Todays black girl was rude, like she could care less. This is the terms of the day. Next year I am due full exam and allotment for glasses.

I wont be going back here. Lenscrafters is expensive and I want to know the truth about my bill and eyes and less mistakes.

User's recommendation: Dont go here folks, you will spend alot of money and very poor service and quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments