I went to Lenscrafters in Glendale Galleria with my wife to have our eyes examined last June of 2010.We were satisfied with the service that they provided but after a couple of days my wife complained to me that a screw was loose.

So we brought it back and they fixed it but it happened a second time, brought it back again and they did a good job this time. Two days ago her glasses fell while she was using it and the reason was the the metal thing that connects the end piece to the hinge came off, so she brought it back to the store assuming that the warranty will take care of it but to her surprise they were charging her $85.00 in order to avail of the warranty. We had a similar problem before on one of her glasses too but last time we got it from Costco and Costco took care of it at NO CHARGE because its under warranty.

Lenscfraters, I think acted shrewdly, unprofessionally and even the person that my wife talked too was very unsympathetic and rude.I'm so disappointed with Lenscrafters and I would not recommend or even tell all the people that we know not to get their glasses from Lenscrafters.

Had an Experience with LensCrafters?

Comments

You should always ask what the warranty is prior to making a purchase, as the 50% charge on replacement was standard procedure at the time.

Call the number on the previous comment, and demand that you get free replacement and they will do it every time.

Doesn't matter if you have had it replaced 3 time in 6 years, they will still replace it for free.There is no true standard at LensCrafters, so it is best that you can take advantage of it while you can.

LensCrafters

Hi I'm Holly w/ LensCrafters. I am very sorry about the service you received at the Glendale Galleria location. Please call or email me directly and I will be happy to see what I can do to help you with this issue.

iCare@LensCrafters.com or 877-753-6727 Option 6