Additional Fees
Layout of Store
Prescription Services
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Originally seen the eye doctor here at the Lens Crafters located at Cumberland Mall on April 10th 2018, I saw a Dr. Kiran Bandali who wrote me the incorrect prescription. Returned back to them within the 90 day to get a new exam for the correct rx and was told I needed to get an analysis done. Mind you, the lady at this location said that she did not know how to do an analysis on the glasses preventing me from seeing the doctor. I let them know that I travel and may not be able to make it back.

As I come back today which is the 91st day. They are attempting to charge me a $40 copayment, not taking in consideration of my time waisted when I originally came to get this done. A very rude representative name John (Ted hair and beard) was very rude, didn’t care about me coming before did not even listen to why the original appointment was not completed, cared less and showed no compassion.

This is the third time I’ve come to this location and received poor service.

Renee Jacobi is the name I was given for the district manager, hence John advised me this was the corporate office so, I’m awaiting her call.

I will also be disputing the $40 charged to my card.

Comments