4.0

I went to the Lenscrafters located in the Fort Henry Mall in Kingsport, TN. I purchased a pair of frameless glasses.

First of all, it took about four weeks to get the glasses. I picked them up and they were perfect, or so I thought! The glasses broke two days later. I took them back to the store and the guy in the lab fixed them.

Two days later I took them back because they broke again. In all, I made three trips into the store because these glasses kept breaking. The fourth time , I told the lady I wanted a refund because of the inconvenience and quality of these glasses. The lady asked me what had happened.

I thought she was going to give me trouble with the return process, but instead, she just listened and apologized for the trouble I had. She gave me the refund and apologized again for my inconvenience. You can only imagine my surprise when approximately two weeks later I got a package from Lenscrafters in the mail. When I opened it I was shocked to find a new, perfect pair of glasses and a handwritten note from the store manager.

She said " I ordered you a new pair of glasses. The service you received in our store is not something I am proud of. I want you to enjoy these glasses, and consider giving us another chance when you need glasses again." I was stunned ! I have since sent many family and friends to this store.

This handwritten note hangs in my office and I often use it in meetings as an example of absolute flawless customer retention. I don't agree that all Lenscrafters have bad customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lenscrafters Manager.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments