Lens Crafters at a Des Monies location twice has promised me glasses upon accepting payment and has twice failed to deliver.Sales persons at this store have either been poorly trained, or have blatantly lied about delivery dates.

Twice fooled but never again. I have had good experiences with the Valley West Location. I've not purchased from the Jordan Creek location. Do the math and figure it out.

Attention Lens Crafters, read the book "Over Promise and Over Deliver"....pay particular attention to the "over deliver".

I'm in a service delivery business and I find this experience totally disappointing.Close this store or get it right!!

Had an Experience with Lenscrafters?

Comments

Shopko Optical - Paid for glasses and they never shipped them to me. Worst place to go for service and eye care products Shopko Optical "From: Me Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2016 4:42 PM To: service.eyecare@shopko.com Subject: Customer complaint On 5/21/16 I came in for my eye exam. Store 0099 in Onalaska WI. I had picked out..." Read more Lenscrafters - Lens Crafters Lenscrafters "I bought a pair of glasses from LensCrafters about sis weeks ago. Yesterday I was cleaning them and the fell apart in my hand. I..." Read more Miracle Ear like buying a used car - buyer beware. Miracle Ear "Firstly, their hearing is exactly the same as other firms I talked to. they all sell the same thing. I am in Worcester, MA. The office here..." Read more Lenscrafters -  Don't use your hard earned $$$ on them Lenscrafters "They can make your glasses wrong and still not fix them. OUT THE GATE I noticed something on my lenses they assured me just clean it. Asked them for cleaner..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more