Gallatin, Tennessee

my frames fell apart at the nose piece after 4 months of use. where they came apart you can see the joint was never welded properly as green corrosion had built up inside what should have been a sealed weld.

i went to the store with my receipt and they told me id have to go threw oakley directly. i contacted oakley and they said that you guys were an official oakley retailer which means you are contracted to take care of the repair and they are contracted to reimburse you. they said i have to take it to lens crafters where i bought it and tell them this. i did go back and they refused to honor oakley prescription frame warranty said there was nothing they could do for me.

offered me a coupon. is this how lens crafters conducts business?

Product or Service Mentioned: Lenscrafters Customer Care.

• lenscrafters bad customer service

Comments

That's a lie that you have to go through Oakley directly!! Luxottica, the company that owns Lenscrafters, owns Oakley now.

Stay away from Luxottica if you can, they are shady people to do business with. I used to work for them and I know all about their shady business practices. They owe you new glasses. Call corporate and complain.

That is the only way you will get anything done. Threaten to report them to the better business bureau and they will do anything to prevent that ,)

@pinky

How do I contact the corporate offices? My husband and I have had nothing but trouble with Lenscrafters!