They were very glad to take my money for 2 pairs of glasses...

I got my prescription sunglasses a day later. It took 2 weeks to get my regular glasses. They didn't do hardly any adjusting to them, and didn't have any eye glass cleaner for me, said they were out.

I wasn't totally happy with my reg. glasses, so was told I had 30 days to change them. They didn't have any business cards.

I went back in 2 weeks to switch them out, and was told it would take mgr's approval.

I called the next day, was told by mgr that it had been over the 30 days since 'purchase'. I pointed out that I didn't get my glasses till 2 weeks after, and was told I had the 30 days.

She kept putting me on hold, and finally agreed like it was a favor to me.

UNREAL!!

Never again!

Review about: Lenscrafters Eyeglasses.

Had an Experience with Lenscrafters?

Comments

Lenscrafters - Lens Crafter Defective Lens Lenscrafters " I purchased my glasses less than six months ago from a Lens Crafters and paid almost 400 for them. Within a month I noticed a strange foggy pattern that..." Read more Lenscrafters -  Don't use your hard earned $$$ on them Lenscrafters "They can make your glasses wrong and still not fix them. OUT THE GATE I noticed something on my lenses they assured me just clean it. Asked them for cleaner..." Read more ListenClear - Listen Clear Hearing Aid Free Trial Review ListenClear "Hello my name is Beatrice Grier Iam makes a complaint about the free trial and my mother money i want your to refund her back and also a overdraft fees..." Read more Miracle Ear like buying a used car - buyer beware. Miracle Ear "Firstly, their hearing is exactly the same as other firms I talked to. they all sell the same thing. I am in Worcester, MA. The office here..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more