Hi ,to whom it matter just wana let you know a bout this matter that i would"nt let go without any propper action on your said or mine belive me iwill do wat ever is gana tat to make sure a company like this will learn a leson out of this horofaiying expiriance with my whife . she come to culver city mall location and get her eyed examed and got to the point where she is picking her glases .,and now is the show bigin with the same woman who did her eye test and start telling my whife to(herry up lady i have other things to do) do you think you are the only customer i have or what ,dont you like wat you see maybe you need to be somwher els and so on with this tone tell my whife chose somthing she dont like and get out calling me to tell me about what happen, now i told her that we take care of it when she tray the glases on ,after a month we got the glases ,we go me and my whife to retern them we talk to the maneger at the time he said he will do his best to help my whife choose her tifany glases and we walked out thinking this is the end of it ,bu wait after 26 days of calling them every day every day is difrant excuse tell this momont i"m writing this letter hoping it will take somone attention befor court and loyers time .

Review about: Lenscrafters Customer Care.

Had an Experience with LensCrafters?

Comments

LensCrafters

Hi TD, I am Holly with LensCrafters and I am so sorry for the rude comment that appears to be from me.Someone is posing on this site as a LensCrafters associate and using my name to post rude comments on complaints.

I am truly sorry for this but, unfortunately the most I can do is apologize and try to help resolve the issue. I have reported these posts to the website but they have unfortunately not been removed.

I would be happy to assist you with the issues you are experiencing.Please feel free to call me directly at 877-753-6727 Option 6, or email me the details of your experience at icare@LensCrafters.com and I will see what I can do to assist.

I think it is very poor practice for a corp.head to be making fun of how someone writes his or hers post in a open environment.

I have my own problems with LensCrafters in Bowie, Maryland and I am waiting for the out come of today's events. If I do not feel vindicated the next step is contacting the BBB. I will also be contacting Aid on your side.

I just felt compelled to let people know that Lenscrafters really do have poor customer service.I also wish anyone that goes them good luck.

This is Holly with LensCrafters Corporate office.My apologies for someone using my name without authorization.

I would really like to assist you. Please call 877-753-6727 option 6 and ask for me directly.

You may also email iCare@LensCrafters.com.I hope you allow me the opportunity to assist you.

Hi, Holly again, I agree w/ Head.Very entertaining post and I believe what we have here is a failure to communicate.

We would be happy to assist you.

Please call 877-753-6727 or email iCare@LensCrafters.com.And for your sake, I hope you don't speak the way you composed this letter.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #220718

This post was very entertaining. Please videotape the proceedings if you get the "loyers" involved.

#220265

Hi I'm Holly w/ LensCrafters. We would be happy to assist with this situation. Please call 877-753-6727 or email iCare@LensCrafters.com for additional assistance.