Pensacola, Florida

I purchased a pair of glasses from LensCrafters a year ago, the lenses started to deteriorate and looked as though I was looking through shattered glass.I took the glasses to a LensCrafters store and they gave me a run around about I subjected them to a high heat, I had not.

They want to give me this deal for half price on new lenses when the lenses I was having trouble with weren't a year old, I told them that is wrong and raised enough *** that they decided they would charge me 25 dollars and did a crappie job installing the lenses that one morning I woke up and put my glasses on and they were cracked all around the frames. I carried them back today and they doing the same deal, want to give me half off on new lenses when the lenses that crapped out on me aren't even two months old.

I would like to tell everyone to be aware of LensCrafters shady dealing.Their lenses and their lens installation is crappy to say the least.

Had an Experience with Lenscrafters?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Shopko Optical - Paid for glasses and they never shipped them to me. Worst place to go for service and eye care products Shopko Optical "From: Me Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2016 4:42 PM To: service.eyecare@shopko.com Subject: Customer complaint On 5/21/16 I came in for my eye exam. Store 0099 in Onalaska WI. I had picked out..." Read more Cohens Fashion Optical - Fraudulent Refund Policy and No Prescription AGAIN Cohens Fashion Optical "WARNINGS & ILLEGAL PRACTICES! 1. All of Cohen's Fashion Optical stores DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS. Once you provide them w/ payment, you cannot get your money back. 2. This particular..." Read more Visionworks - Bad exam Visionworks "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..." Read more Lenscrafters - Expensive oakley frames and no screw replacement Lenscrafters "I puchased Oakley Capacitor frames from lenscrafters at 3107 S. Ih-35 Suite 780 Round Rock, Texas 78664. After owning my frames, one of the screws fell off. I..." Read more Thrifty Propane - The driver parked the propane truck in my front yard Thrifty Propane "Propane delivered on 7/20/2017 driver decides to just run the truck all over my front yard and parks there so he could be closer to the tank. I guess he..." Read more Yelp Sucks Yelp "I went to write a review on Yelp. I was having problems so I looked for customer service and there was none. Just a list of frequently asked questions. My..." Read more Proactiv - Not satisfied Proactiv "Hi just need to know ,how come u are calling proactiv that the best product ever and actually is damiging the towel , feel like they are using clor on..." Read more Good People Good Company at Mariner Finance Mariner Finance "They are professional, courteous and polite. This company has helped me after my son passed away with no life insurance leaving behind a new home, his wife and a 14..." Read more