I purchased a pair of glasses from LensCrafters a year ago, the lenses started to deteriorate and looked as though I was looking through shattered glass.I took the glasses to a LensCrafters store and they gave me a run around about I subjected them to a high heat, I had not.
They want to give me this deal for half price on new lenses when the lenses I was having trouble with weren't a year old, I told them that is wrong and raised enough *** that they decided they would charge me 25 dollars and did a crappie job installing the lenses that one morning I woke up and put my glasses on and they were cracked all around the frames. I carried them back today and they doing the same deal, want to give me half off on new lenses when the lenses that crapped out on me aren't even two months old.
I would like to tell everyone to be aware of LensCrafters shady dealing.Their lenses and their lens installation is crappy to say the least.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Glasses Lenses
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/watchismo/xeriscope-the-orbiting-mechanical-automatic-watch This scam watch is going for $350 to $400 on kickstarter right now. Only you can buy the same watch for $80-$90 on ebay and amazon and many other..."
- "Me and the girlfriend each brought a bracelet for a family member for Christmas, both arrived separately with scuffs and scratches and in general terrible condition! silver was not real..."
- "i would not even know where to start, 1 day delay, left refrigerator behind and other boxes, then being enlightened that it was our fault that we did not look..."
- "I decided to try something new over a month ago and bought the Sensodyne Repair & Protect. After about a week of use the inside of my mouth got..."
- "Ok, i'm a customer whose still waiting for a job to be completed. The past month and a half has been disappointing, prompting me to check reviews and see..."
- " I acquired a pair of heritage model 1907's a couple months ago. They have been conditioned a couple times to help soften the leather. These boots are..."
- "I bought a whirlpool washer and got arrested in the and I bought extended warranty and they won't fix it..."
- "Their service sucks! Couple days ago I notice my page was in blank when I had many listings and I contact them by email and they said because they send..."