1.8K views

If you didn't like your glasses. If you didn't like how they treated you. If you didn't like the fact that the AR coating came off two years after your bought them. If you didn't like waiting for lenses. Or if you have any other complaint or just want FREE GLASSES!

Step one: Complain to the manager of the store you are in. If he/she doesn't give you free glasses, then proceed to step 2.

Step two: Call 1-877-753-6727 (Lenscrafters hotline). This goes to both the store manager and the regional manager, and the store manager will give you free glasses 95% of the time to avoid confrontation with the regional.

Enjoy your free glasses!

Review about: Lenscrafters Manager.

Comments

VagueAffenpinscher

Lenscrafters promised me I could use the same discount I used on my first pair of glasses. Two weeks latter I went in to order a second pair and they refused to honor the agreenment

THE people who work at the LENS CRAFTERS at Quail Springs Mall in Oklahoma City are Rude and VERY Unprofessional!!!! I WILL Never buy anything there again.

Went to Lenscrafters in ft Wayne Indiana,couldn’t get anyone to wait on us!We were only ones in the store!!When they finally did they couldn’t answer any questions Ihad about frames! I will never go back and suggest people shop elsewhere

Why is it that when I go to your jersey city location you have no licensed opticiansIs there a problemShould it be all dayNot happyVision works betterSeems you can’t get licensed optician coverageLosing customersWill put this on FacebookUghhh

Anchorage, Alaska, United States #677517

There dumb, I've done this more then a few times

Sandusky, Ohio, United States #606289

I purchased glasses at the LensCrafters in Toledo,OH, and had problems with the lenses from the outset.

I visited the store recently for an adjustment and the associate damaged my lenses. I spoke to the manager who said that since it was (slightly) past the year she wasn't going to help me. Then she simply stood up and walked away!

Corporate was also no help, as they directed me to talk to the no-help-at-all manager.

Never going THERE again!

I've read the comments. here is a doctors point of view.

One of my pet peeves is waiting for the doctor. I have never made my patients wait more than 5 minutes. But have waited for my patients for 30 + minutes. I'm a lenscrafters doctor.

We were trained in eye exams & contacts.I have waited in my office for walk-ins. Where else can you walk in to an appointment without an appointment? I will put up my training against anyone. To all you patients who say the doctor gave you the wrong RX: not that difficult: which is better, one or two?

Guess what? We give you what YOU tell us looks the best. If it don't work, blame us. I was trained to do eye exams & fit contacts, not sell glasses.

So here's the dillema: Is it better to work @ a corporate reatail or a private DR. that stands to profit from glasses sales?

I ordered my glasses on 3/23/2011, they advertise 1 hour service, but mine I was told will be ready by 4/1/2011. Today is April 6 and I am still waiting for my glasses. They have such a bad Customer Service, they hang up on you, and their delivery dates are not true.

A couple things. One, I do not agree with their policy, being a manager in the retail business myself I hate having no standard for policy.

It is not fair to the other customers that paid full price for it. Two, it is THEIR policy. Not mine. If they allow themselves to be taken like this, it is their fault.

This is not stealing, because they agree to it to "keep the customer".

If you do not like it (perhaps you work for them?), then do something to change the system. Or you can *** to me how you do not like it some more.

This is not stealing, because they agree to it to "keep the customer".

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #270827

And if you don't think you are responsible for your own actions, apply for welfare, and get everything from someone else paying for it. If you go to a good store, the manager will take care of you if it's a defect. This is a ridiculous post.