Sorrento, Florida
2.0

My wife and I have spent thousands of dollars at Lenscrafters in Illinois, Jacksonville, Fl., & Sanford, Fl. because of their quality and care during eye exams and ordering glasses.

Since we've been using the Sanford, Fl. store inside the mall the service has been horrible when ordering frames/glasses. Last year it took 6 weeks before I finally got my glasses because they were ordered and reordered 3 times before I received them. I complained to the Manager and she said she was sorry for the trouble even though one of the times it was ordered was by her and it wasn't ordered.

I waited 3 weeks and went in and it was not ordered yet.

Three weeks ago I went in and ordered new frames after my glasses were stepped on and I spoke to the same Manager and she took my order and said it would be 7-10 week days. I called 2 weeks later and a guy answered, took my number and said he would call me back.. Never did! I called this past Thursday and a girl looked up my glasses and told me they were ready so I went in Saturday (yesterday) and a guy told me my glasses were misplaced in the door for glasses ready and were never order ....again!

He told me he would call me Monday, but I have no confidence he will follow through because if the store Manager screws up my order twice in a year how well are the employees trained in quality customer service?

I wonder how good the service would be if the orders weren't paid until they arrived? Verry Disappointed good customer!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lenscrafters Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

LensCrafters Cons: Being lied to.

Comments