Lenscrafters - Optomitrist Elaine M Dolci Investigation needed for poor service
Elaine M Dolci has got to be the worst excuse for an eye doctor ever. She works in Merritt Island / Cocoa Florida area. Rude, impatient and unprofessional. Her push and shove method for fitting glasses and pushy sales angle we not appreciated. Dolci particularly should have a lesson in common courtesy and review her desire to continue with LensCrafters. Her training and demeanor are completely inadequate for dealing with the public.
Suggestion: skip this less than professional staffing error. LensCrafters corporate should do a complete review and look into this situation. Poor service overall and surely not recommended.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- reprimand or investigation
- Product or service
- Glasses And Frames
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have used Audible for 8 years, purchased 2 sets and with repairs spent around $8000. I have had two aides split in half and one with plastic that..."
- "I was introduced to Quay Australia Sunglasses last year and absolutely loved the sunglasses I was gifted and after two weeks they broke. The hinge broke on the side and..."
- " I purchased my glasses less than six months ago from a Lens Crafters and paid almost 400 for them. Within a month I noticed a strange foggy pattern that..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "Architectural Exteriors, Inc. /Hippo Roofing/ William B Stillwell were contracted by me to replace my roof. When "completed" I removed the soffiting and found that quite a few truss tails..."
- "Every other week for years- I would rip open a package of fresh Double Stuf OREOS, fill my 1LB glass jar, seal the rubber lid clasp... and eat the poor..."
- "We bought our new home almost 3 years ago and STILL waiting for them to finish our yard We have a slope that backs to a conservation area they said..."