Merritt Island, Florida

Elaine M Dolci has got to be the worst excuse for an eye doctor ever. She works in Merritt Island / Cocoa Florida area. Rude, impatient and unprofessional. Her push and shove method for fitting glasses and pushy sales angle we not appreciated. Dolci particularly should have a lesson in common courtesy and review her desire to continue with LensCrafters. Her training and demeanor are completely inadequate for dealing with the public.

Suggestion: skip this less than professional staffing error. LensCrafters corporate should do a complete review and look into this situation. Poor service overall and surely not recommended.

Review about: Glasses And Frames.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution reprimand or investigation

Had an Experience with Lenscrafters?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Lenscrafters - Lens Crafters Lenscrafters "I bought a pair of glasses from LensCrafters about sis weeks ago. Yesterday I was cleaning them and the fell apart in my hand. I..." Read more Eyebuydirect - Poorly made Eyebuydirect "I have been a faithful customer of EyeBuyDirect for a number of years and have introduced its service to several people in Portugal. However, I must share my disappointment linked..." Read more Starkey Hearing Technologies - Surf Link Engineering disaster Starkey Hearing Technologies "This is the second time I have had to replace my Surf Link control unit due to MANUFACTURING issues. Of course my "warranty" is expired now! You have the audacity to..." Read more How I Learned to Work With My Audibel Hearing Aids Audibel "I have been wearing top-of-the-line Audibel hearing aids for over five years, and have upgraded once during that time. I have gone from total unawareness that I had a hearing..." Read more ChristianMingle - Lots of scammers ChristianMingle "CM is no different than any other dating website except the radical nut cases. There are a few good men, but overall it's a huge waste of time, energy and..." Read more Muv Fitness - I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! Muv Fitness "I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! The pool needs a lot of HELP. I took these picture on 5/26/2017 at the valley facility. I have expressed my disappointment in the..." Read more Dhgate - Excellence! Dhgate "I have had nothing but excellent customer service and fast service from my experiences with DHgate. I am a very happy customer. The shipping time was faster than I had..." Read more Stouffers - Stouffer's chicken enchiladas--almost no chicken! Stouffers "We purchased Stouffer's chicken enchiladas from a local store in Wenatchee during week of 5/25/17. First there was little covering of the enchilada shell and secondly there was essentially no..." Read more