Detroit, Michigan

i have bought glasses at lenscrafter twice over the last few years and never got what i ordered. both times, i paid for transition lenses.

my lenses never transitioned. i was told i could have the lenses replaced for an additional charge, even though the lenses i got were not the ones i paid for. the sales associate told me they were out of stock of transition lenses at the time. also, when i pointed the top of a lens had a scratch, i was told it was a factory error.

and, again, for an additional charge, i could have the lense replaced. i never heard a word of how they were going to fix the problem, rather how much more i would have to pay for their error. i ordered a pair of prescription sunglasses....the lenses were right, however, the frame was not the frame i ordered. and the frames...well...they used a similar frame instead.

the service people were friendly but the product is horribly over-priced, does not meet expectations, and you have to pay more to get the problem corrected.

Comments

My journey with lenscrafters has been quite satisfactory until recently... I was at the store in orange county, California.

One of their consultants not only destroyed my very expensive prescription lenses but refused to accept responsibility. He continued to lie on my face. Although the store has offered me a new and complete pair, I strongly feel that I should not only get my refund back but be compensated for the most inexplicable and appalling experience.. I have gone to 4 lenscrafters stores and cannot find a frame that meets the requirements of my very high prescription.

Given the circumstances, I must receive my money back asap!! thanks

My journey with lenscrafters has been quite satisfactory until recently... I was at the store in orange county, california.

One of their consultants not only destroyed my very expensive prescription lenses but refused to accept responsibilty. He continued to lie on my face. Although the store has offered me a new and complete pair, I strongly feel that I should not only get my refund back but be compensated for the most inexpilcable and appalling expereince.. I have gone to 4 lenscrafters stores and cannot find a frame that meets the requirements of my very high prescription.

Given the circumstances, I must receive my money back asap!! thanks

I went to LensCrafters Rt 9 Natick Ma. Chris was the person who helped me.

He was fantastic. I was returning a pair I had already had for 60days but just could not get used to no nose pc on glasses and they felt to big. Chris found several pairs with me and actually picked the ones I would of picked and together I picked out a pair I loved with the nose pc and fit perfectly.

He was so interested in what I wanted .He paid attention and was so helpful. See Chris this store is wonderful.

Hi I"m Holly w/ LC. I"m sorry to hear you had an unpleasant experience at one of our locations.

Please email me at icare@lenscrafters.com with the store you visited and your name. I will be happy to investigate.

Miss Elvira
#302016

I love lens crafters. I am surprised to hear you had problems.

My sister had nothing to say but bad things about them, went through a different company.

Now her glasses suck while mine are awesome. Maybe it was just bad luck.

I gave up on Lenscrafters years ago. I now use Walmart.

The few problems I had with them. I paid nothing. People friendly and took care of it right away.

Granted you do have a few days to wait. As they do not make their glasses in store.