This is my 3rd pair of glasses and my last!This time, they lasted only 6 months!

The frame broke and I thought perhaps that they might give me a discount towards another pair, since I paid $370 ! They said I didn't purchase the one year plan so they couldn't replace! I told them I didn't want free glasses just a reasonable 50% discount but they wouldn't honor my reasonable request! They looked me up to see if I were a steady customer, as I claimed, having spent $800 on 2 other pair, 3-4 yrs previously and they couldn't find my number, making me feel like I was making it up!

I shared w them that my previous complaint was with another pair with a faulty frame that was defective that kept falling off my face and that wouldn't stay on and that I kept returning for their lab to fix! And one day, during a stormy beach day, my glasses fell in the water and were swept away! Another pair, were ruined by the *** coating that peeled!

Those too were not honored!So the bottom line, one must spend, not only the $400 for the glasses but the extra yearly protection plan because the glasses aren't worth their salt!

Review about: Lenscrafters Eyeglasses.

Reason of review: Bad quality.