Greensboro, North Carolina

I went to get a pair of glasses due to a new exam and cannot see good enough to work. I was told that my lens would take more than 10 days to come in on a order.

Who can wait 10 days when you cannot work. Surley the store could have ordered my lens. This company sucks. I have sent two e-mails and neither were replied to.

I will do all I can to make sure they never get another dime from our company and will file a compaint with the BBB.

Dont buy from this company if you need to see.

Darrell in Lexington N.C.

Comments

LC CORPORATE JUST FIRED ALL OF ITS RETAIL MANAGERS AND SALES SUPERVISORS.THEYCLAIM ITS FOR BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE...RM'S AND SALES.SUP. ARE IN STORE STO SPECIFICALLY DEAL WITH CUSTOMER ISSUES.

SO NOW WE HVE TO HIRE TWO PT IDIOTS WHO DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

NICE WORK CORPORATE. YOU LAMES ARE GREEDY AS ***

We walked into a Lenscrafters store at Queens Mall in New York City to get two pair of eye glasses for me and my wife. After we have chosen the frames the process of measurements started.The process went on and off because the technician engaged other new customer in the same process living us waiting.

Two hours went by and were not done yet. We told the technician that we were fed up, left the store and filled up a complaint on line explaining our experience at the store.The next day Carlos from the store left a voice mail. We returned the call and we were promised 50% discount from the entire original order price ($900.00). We thought is worth·while the savings and returned to the store to complete our orders.

To our disbelieve we got a different price actually greater than the original.

with the 50% discount applied. Shame on you Sandra, Cyndi and all that bunch fort such business practice !

It's his job ***/ how about making a pair of loaner lens for him untill his ordered pair comes in/ this is what we call going the extra step/ not the usual thing LC does but when it comes to the guy losing time at work/ wake up!

I've bought 2-pair of glasses from Len's Crafters the first pair was OK. But then the second pair was all wrong!

This sales MGR in Tulsa, Okla. Lacey Rice came out she was on drugs or drunk. Woo she was very flirty.

I thought she was going to drop to her knees.Just plain nasty her make-up was so thick you could peal it off. Come on Len's Crafters wake up.This is not good,This gentleman was covering for her he knew what he was doing,but I will never Be Back!

Darrell,

Lenscrafters can do most basic RX in an hour, if you have an high RX or choose a certian type of frame they do have to send out for it. Judy is right you did leave out lots of details, your rx for one as well as what type of lenses you need.

Most non glare lense have to be special ordered as well as transitions lenses.

I alos agree with Cody on this he is right you are blaming LensCrafters for something that is your fault and thats is what is wrong with this world people are not accountable for themselves. It starts with the little things!

Wow your an ***. U have no idea the time it takes for another lab to make those perfect lenses for u, and on top of that who's fault is it that u didnt have glasses in the first place?Lenscrafters......

Oh no, thats right u, so the fact that u have to wait for your lenses is not Lenscrafters fault, hey i got an idea for u, why dont u drive all the way to the lab where they actually carry your lenses, and then drive all the way back and make them yourself. Instead of crying about how u have no glasses to wear at work.

Darrell,

What do you thing the BBB can do about it? You have left out a lot of info.

What type of RX and lenses are being order? Do you have a very high RX? Are you wanting/needing a specialty lens?

If so, then naturally your lenses have to be ordered. This will occur at any optical shop from which you purchase.