1.8
Insurance Plans Acceptance

The service at the North Hills Mall Raleigh, NC LensCrafters is terrible. They make you wait and then treat you poorly. Stay away!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with LensCrafters and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Target or Sears that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about LensCrafters.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Eye and Ear Care category for more informed decision or compare LensCrafters to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with LensCrafters?

Comments

What would you snap a photo of some random cashier at the register?WTF is wrong with you?

You don't come across as someone who can afford to shop at North Hills!

Go to Northgate in Durham..that is more your style!

Valrico, Florida, United States #948683

I went to the lenscrafters at the Brandon Town center mall in Fl.I ordered my glasses on February 3rd, it is the 20th and still waiting.

I called the store several times and they say ray ban had a breakage.they will call me when they get in, and I should not call they will call me.