West Springfield, Massachusetts
2.0

Picked up glasses on my way to work. After checking them out i find the frames are twisted and one lens not installed correctly.

Screw head holding lens on same side as bad install was badly rounded over. Presciption also seemed wrong. Called manager at Enfield CT Lenscrafters and found out frames were discontinued. When returning the next day to resolve the issues I showed the frames and was asked what was wrong.

I said you tell me, however they replied they saw nothing wrong with them. She gave them to someone else who never even taked to me. He takes them in the back room and proceedes to refit the lens. I had informed the first girl that i would not accept that fram back as it had been bent.

Guy comes back and says i should be set. It went downhill from there. Worst attitude and customer service ever. Got my money back and will never go back.

They sell old stock and discontinued frames at list prices. Also do not use name brand lenses.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments