Seattle, Washington

I have been wearing glasses for 42 years. My experience with this company...products and employees is the very worst I have ever experienced!

I purchased "Safety Glasses" from LC..middle of December they are so scratched up that I all I see is a big, bright, blur when looking in any direction that has lights lights. I look up a lot of the time to watch the cranes we use. All the lights are mounted overhead.

My glasses usually last 5 years. I clean them with special wipes and cloths to protect their surfaces! These lasted two months and are worse than the ones I have had for years! I can only arrive at the conclusion I was sold an "Inferior product" for an optimum price! They refuse to replace the lenses because I didn't get their $35 protection plan. I have a new protection plan..."Staying away from LC" and it won't even cost me $35!!!

Yikes!!! Take your business somewhere else. Don't let them cheat you twice. An inferior product you pay the insurance on to replace because it won't last!!!

In this instance...I did not get what I paid for!... The Value of product for the price they charged!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments