1.1

I purchased a pair of Okey frames from the Len Crafters in Santa Barabara, ca after three months the frames were irtiering my right ear. I went to LC and i was told that alli eed was to adjust the frams, so they did.

After a week the frames were still doing the same thing, after several times i asked if i could trade them in for some other frames ? I was told that they have a 30 days policy and there was nothing thety could do. Bad bussiness they get your money then it like thry dont care.

I willnever go there again or evensend by worst enemy there. BIG RIP OFF poor business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lenscrafters Eyeglasses.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

h.kitchener

If their policy is no returns after 30 days, then that's what it is. Be aware, however that it is now winter-time and from your location I would expect that the constant change in humidity is the real culprit.

Not only does the change in temperature and humidity affect metal and plastic components, but your skull will contract and expand in such a way as to make any device resting on your head change position, etc. Just wait till spring and see if there is a change.