Livermore, California

This store made huge mistakes one after another regarding my order of presscription eyeglasses. From beginning to end, the staff did not know what they were doing.

How does a "trained" lab technician in their in-house lab install newly ordered lenses into my old, broken frames that I had gone there to replace? How do 3 different staff members,including management, consistently make mistakes on the order, both original and re-ordered? Why did I have to wait 6 weeks for a product that never materialized. That's right.

After all their apologies and reassurances of getting my eyeglasses done, someone called me to say I could come in but the lab still managed to "run out of time" because the other store's orders had priority over mine. The orders that came in that morning took priority over my order dating back 6 weeks. How inept do you have to be to allow this domino-like set of mistakes to happen to one customer. What did I have to do to get them to put a note on there explaining that maybe these eyeglasses needed to be done?

Colossal imbeciles at this store. Taking the prescription I got from Lenscrafters and going to Site For Sore Eyes to see if they can perform moderately better than these sad people.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lenscrafters Eyeglasses.

Comments

Hi I'm Holly w/ LC. I"m so sorry to hear about the issues you experienced with your order.

I would be happy to investigate this situation. Please email the details to icare@lenscrafters.com, or call 877-753-6727.

We would love to help! :)