San Antonio, Texas

On Dec 9, 2015, at 3:35 PM, Ana Carr wrote:

Life has enough problems, I do not understand why an eyedoctor visit became so offensive and very unprofessional.

Hi CM,

You have an appointment scheduled tomorrow Thursday 12/10/15 @ 11:00 AM. We tried reaching you by phone, however the number that was entered online was a wrong number. We would like to know if you will be using any insurance for this visit, if so please provide that information through this e-mail or call us @ 210-696-6546 by 6:00 pm today, if not we will assume that you will be private pay. In addition, since you are new to our office please be here 20 minutes before your appointment.

Thank you,Dr Ana M Carr O.D. & Associates

Just checked my email insurance 0 for my frames and lens. ) for my eye exam.I did not realize that you would make me a cash customer. I believe saying you would assume I'm cash only. Please cancel my appt I will find another eye Dr. that is more customer friendly.

MAKE SURE YOU CANCEL MY APPT AS I WILL FIND A NICER Person to take care of my family of 8.This will not be the last time you hear from me, I believe in customer service I believe your employer also feels the same way. I am friends with the head of marketing for the company you work for.

Did you not read my email from 12/9/2015? I believe it is your wording and approach that was so offensivein your previous email

Your note is not friendly, made me feel like I was achild and in trouble with the eye doctor. I did not even look at my emails until after 6pm. This will be the center of our conversion at our bridge club next week.

A NOTE FROM OUR OFFICEWe missed you at Dr. Ana M. Carr OD and Associates. We had you scheduled for the following exam.Appointment for: CMAppointment Reference #: 911643709Date/Time: Thu 12-10-2015 11:00 AMOffice Address: Heubner Oaks Commons, 11745 IH 10 West, Suite 770San Antonio, TX 78230(210) 696-6546

We are sorry you were unable to make it to your eye exam. Please reschedule you exam online by clicking the box below or call us directly at (210) 696-6546 to reschedule your eye exam.Display images to show real-time contentWe look forward to serving your eye care needs in the future.Sincerely,Dr. Ana M. Carr OD and Associates

CM

Have a Blessed Day!Cat

May the road rise to meet you... May the wind be always at your back... May the sun shine warm upon your face... The rains fall softly upon your fields... And until we meet again... May God hold you in the palm of his hand.

From: "drcarr2296@eyeappts.com" To: @yahoo.com Sent: Friday, December 11, 2015 12:39 AMSubject: Sorry you missed your eye exam

Please add drcarr2296@eyeappts.com to your address book to ensure our emails reach your inbox.This electronic message is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone and delete the original message.ID: 0055-en-lc

Product or Service Mentioned: Lenscrafters Eye Exam.

Comments

There was literally nothing rude or nasty about the emails that are likely auto generated. You're just looking for something to complain about smh

You know those are all automatically generated emails right? ***.

Pleo, I agree & some people just want to complain. There was nothing offensive or unprofessional in that email. I think someone forgot to take their meds.

Pleo

I must be missing something. The doctor's email was completely professional; I saw nothing rude or offensive. No, it wasn't "friendly" but the doctor isn't your friend.