Lenscrafters loots customers with bad quality frames
I bought a pair of glasses in April 2015 for $525.The frame "Tiffany" brand cost was $230.
In 2 months the color of the frame starting coming off! I went to the store to show them the frame and they said I can buy a new frame! Because I turned down warranty, I should buy a new one! Seriously?
If Lenscrafters cannot sell frames which can deal with sweat on the face, you should close your shop!
Even America's best does a better job of taking care of their customers!I bought a frame from Costco and nothing happened for 5 years!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- I hate lenscrafters - loot customers with bad quality
- Bad quality products
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tiffany Glasses
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
You May Also Like
- "after being told they dont ship your order until the company has 200-250 orders to ship i expressed concern for why they charge for shipping and how they can ensure..."
- "Spectera vision plan is the worst eye plan. Spectera will not allow my eye doctor to make my eyeglasses. Spectera runs a sweatshop in Baltimore where they make the glasses..."
- "In February of this year my retina detached, causing the vision in my left eye to require a much stronger prescription. I was unable to wear my contacts and..."
- "I love love love them. I was scared at first heard all the horror stories but Dr. wick and her staff are the best. They worked with me till I..."
- "About a month and a half before Christmas, Facebook suggested this site called Twinkledeals.com and these leather jackets I might like. They were really cute and when I saw the..."
- "My son had eaten 2, until he brought me the 3rd one which he took a *** of! He is 4 yrs old! I looked down to see mold all..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."