Lenscrafters loots customers with bad quality frames
I bought a pair of glasses in April 2015 for $525.The frame "Tiffany" brand cost was $230.
In 2 months the color of the frame starting coming off! I went to the store to show them the frame and they said I can buy a new frame! Because I turned down warranty, I should buy a new one! Seriously?
If Lenscrafters cannot sell frames which can deal with sweat on the face, you should close your shop!
Even America's best does a better job of taking care of their customers!I bought a frame from Costco and nothing happened for 5 years!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- I hate lenscrafters - loot customers with bad quality
- Bad quality products
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tiffany Glasses
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
You May Also Like
- "Firstly, their hearing is exactly the same as other firms I talked to. they all sell the same thing. I am in Worcester, MA. The office here..."
- " I purchased my glasses less than six months ago from a Lens Crafters and paid almost 400 for them. Within a month I noticed a strange foggy pattern that..."
- "The first pair I bought was My Girl from Urban Outfitters. After a month of having them, I accidentally scratched the lenses beyond repair. I emailed Quay, and their response..."
- "I love love love them. I was scared at first heard all the horror stories but Dr. wick and her staff are the best. They worked with me till I..."
- "DO NOT purchase Web Watcher iOS to monitor you kids iPod usage. Their screenshots of the features were misleading and made it look like it records "everything", but it..."
- "I ordered the 3.0 VGA to USB so that I can use double screens on my all-in-one HP desktop and after I installed the software sent with the vga to..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS HFC HSBC HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT I DONT HAVE HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE . I CONTACTED THEM BY PHONE AND SENT THEM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."