Greenwood, Indiana
Featured on Pinterest 100% full Not resolved

I bought a pair of glasses in April 2015 for $525.The frame "Tiffany" brand cost was $230.

In 2 months the color of the frame starting coming off! I went to the store to show them the frame and they said I can buy a new frame! Because I turned down warranty, I should buy a new one! Seriously?

If Lenscrafters cannot sell frames which can deal with sweat on the face, you should close your shop!

Even America's best does a better job of taking care of their customers!I bought a frame from Costco and nothing happened for 5 years!

Review about: Tiffany Glasses.

I didn't like: I hate lenscrafters - loot customers with bad quality, Bad quality products.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $525
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Lenscrafters?

Comments

Indianola, Iowa, United States #1235944

You know... There's a reason why I never buy stuff online.

to Anonymous Indianola, Iowa, United States #1235946

Lol, my location isn't even correct. Around 22 miles off.

Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1205496

Frames, especially metal, can react to skin in different ways.I've seen hair spray destroy lenses just from someone putting their glasses on top of their head.

I have seen nose pads rot away from oil and makeup caked on to it. Nothing is perfect and 100% capable of lasting perfectly to 100% of the population. Next time consider an acetate or "plastic" frame. Also it could be from mishandling of the frame, the fact that the paint is chipping away could also indicate how you set them down.

I don't work for LensCrafters but I am a licensed optician.And for that matter, they offer a 90 day guarantee- if you came in rude and fowl mouthed, I wouldn't have pointed that out either.