Featured 100% full Not resolved

I bought a pair of glasses in April 2015 for $525.The frame "Tiffany" brand cost was $230.

In 2 months the color of the frame starting coming off! I went to the store to show them the frame and they said I can buy a new frame! Because I turned down warranty, I should buy a new one! Seriously?

If Lenscrafters cannot sell frames which can deal with sweat on the face, you should close your shop!

Even America's best does a better job of taking care of their customers!I bought a frame from Costco and nothing happened for 5 years!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of tiffany glasses from Lenscrafters and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $525 and wants Lenscrafters to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was i hate lenscrafters - loot customers with bad quality and bad quality products. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Target or Sears. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lenscrafters for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with LensCrafters?

Comments

Indianola, Iowa, United States #1235944

You know... There's a reason why I never buy stuff online.

to Anonymous Indianola, Iowa, United States #1235946

Lol, my location isn't even correct. Around 22 miles off.

Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1205496

Frames, especially metal, can react to skin in different ways.I've seen hair spray destroy lenses just from someone putting their glasses on top of their head.

I have seen nose pads rot away from oil and makeup caked on to it. Nothing is perfect and 100% capable of lasting perfectly to 100% of the population. Next time consider an acetate or "plastic" frame. Also it could be from mishandling of the frame, the fact that the paint is chipping away could also indicate how you set them down.

I don't work for LensCrafters but I am a licensed optician.And for that matter, they offer a 90 day guarantee- if you came in rude and fowl mouthed, I wouldn't have pointed that out either.