Lenscrafters loots customers with bad quality frames

50 of 559 Lenscrafters reviews

I bought a pair of glasses in April 2015 for $525.The frame "Tiffany" brand cost was $230.

In 2 months the color of the frame starting coming off! I went to the store to show them the frame and they said I can buy a new frame! Because I turned down warranty, I should buy a new one! Seriously?

If Lenscrafters cannot sell frames which can deal with sweat on the face, you should close your shop!

Even America's best does a better job of taking care of their customers!I bought a frame from Costco and nothing happened for 5 years!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Tiffany Glasses
Review category
Eye and Ear Care
review #688246 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lenscrafters? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
50 of 559 Lenscrafters reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 30 #1205496 Columbia, South Carolina, United States

Frames, especially metal, can react to skin in different ways. I've seen hair spray destroy lenses just from someone putting their glasses on top of their head. I have seen nose pads rot away from oil and makeup caked on to it. Nothing is perfect and 100% capable of lasting perfectly to 100% of the population. Next time consider an acetate or "plastic" frame. Also it could be from mishandling of the frame, the fact that the paint is chipping away could also indicate how you set them down.
I don't work for LensCrafters but I am a licensed optician. And for that matter, they offer a 90 day guarantee- if you came in rude and fowl mouthed, I wouldn't have pointed that out either.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lenscrafters. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lenscrafters.
Filing a new complaint about
×