Grand Rapids, Michigan

MY FIRST PAIR OF FRAMES CONTINUALLY LOST SHAPE, THEY WOULD NOT KEEP AN ADJUSTMENT. TOOK THEM BACK TWICE FOR ADJUSTMENTS AND WITHIN THE 90 DAY GUARANTEE PROGRAM THEY REPLACED THEM.

HOWEVER ON THE THE SECOND PAIR THEY MUST NOT HAVE MEASURED THE LENSES CORRECTLY AND MY EYE S COULD NOT ADJUST TO THEM. CONSEQUENTLY I NEVER LIKED THEM AND WENT TO ANOTHER OPTOMETRIST. - I HAVE BEEN WEARING EVER SINCE. THE LENSCRAFTERS GLASSES WERE KEPT IN MY CAR AS A SECOND PAIR -IN THE TEMPERATURE CHANGE OF THE CAR - THE LENSES SHATTERED.

I TOOK THEM BACK THEY DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO KEEP A CUSTOMER.

DID NOT CARE AT ALL THAT I WAS DISSATISFIED.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lenscrafters Customer Care.

Comments

You're a ***. You're glasses shattered because you bought plastic lenses and decided it would be a great idea to put them in your car with weather changes, which is a guaranteed shatter. Get educated.

Is it Lenscrafters fault they shattered? You left them in the car now you want them to be replaced. You should have gone back to them when they were giving you issues and have them replaced.

Hello, I am very sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with your experience at LensCrafters. I would be happy to look into this issue for you.

Please send details of your experience to iCare@LensCrafters.com.

I will contact the store you visited to discuss the incident, and see how we can assist you. Thank you.

Please send details of your experience to iCare@LensCrafters.com.