I purchased a pair of glasses from LensCrafters a year ago, the lenses started to deteriorate and looked as though I was looking through shattered glass.I took the glasses to a LensCrafters store and they gave me a run around about I subjected them to a high heat, I had not.

They want to give me this deal for half price on new lenses when the lenses I was having trouble with weren't a year old, I told them that is wrong and raised enough *** that they decided they would charge me 25 dollars and did a crappie job installing the lenses that one morning I woke up and put my glasses on and they were cracked all around the frames. I carried them back today and they doing the same deal, want to give me half off on new lenses when the lenses that crapped out on me aren't even two months old.

I would like to tell everyone to be aware of LensCrafters shady dealing.Their lenses and their lens installation is crappy to say the least.

Had an Experience with LensCrafters?

Comments

GoOptic - AVOID THIS COMPANY LIKE THE PLAGUE! GoOptic "I did not receive the prescription lenses I paid for. Even after explaining their mistake they refuse to make it right. I find their business to be extremely deceptive and..." Read more Eyebuydirect - Very disappointed Eyebuydirect "This happened to me recently. It just broke within two weeks and they charged me shipping. Then I got the new ones. They were the same pair. I was wiping..." Read more Eyebuydirect - Glasses broke Eyebuydirect "As i was sitting at my table, i went to take my glasses off to shower and as i proceeded to take them off the left side just snapped off...." Read more LensCrafters -  Don't use your hard earned $$$ on them LensCrafters "They can make your glasses wrong and still not fix them. OUT THE GATE I noticed something on my lenses they assured me just clean it. Asked them for cleaner..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more