1.4

Absolutely FURIOUS!!!!!!!!! I scheduled an appointment with LensCrafters at Firewheel Mall Garland TX location for a 4 pm exam on a Saturday.

Well I was called at 1 pm and told they could not verify benefits. Well seeing that insurance verification is something I do daily I verified my benefits then called another location to reschedule after the young lady at the Firewheel Mall ( Garland TX) location was so rude and cutting me off when I was telling her I know what my benefits are and each ALLOWED amount for services. I called the LensCrafters in Mesquite TX (Towneast Mall) ASKED the lady to run my ID number as to be sure they ACCEPTED the insurance and could VERIFY coverage. Was told YES MAM I am Albertsons to verify benefits.

Gave me a verbal confirmation of benefits (on a recorded line) so I schedule an appointment for Monday at 10 am (today Feb 6 2017) Please tell me why I received a call yesterday saying they were unable to verify my insurance. I had later that Saturday gone into the location to try on frames as to speed up my appointment on Monday. I had selected a pair of frames by Tiffany's for $ 260.00 well this will be a loss for LensCrafters.

I will go elsewhere to purchase glasses as LensCrafters customer service is non- existent ESPECIALLY when the customer has to verify their own benefits and still be told there is no insurance coverage. LENSCRAFTERS should better EDUCATE and TRAIN their staff so that the information they PROVIDE the CUSTOMER is VALID and CORRECT!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lenscrafters Eye Exam.

Comments

Issue was never resolved...Never received call from office manager or anyone to try to rectify this issue. I will never schedule with them again or suggest anyone to use the company.

Mochalatte