1.6

This review is for the LensCrafters in Dadeland mall NOT in Macy's. Went for an eye exam and the lady Doctor gave me the Wrong Prescription number!

A much stronger number than my previous one, and made my eyeballs feels like someone was pressing them inwards, made me dizzy and gave me headaches. It was a bit of an inconvenience as I had to explain my case again and again but I finally got a recheck...this time by the male doctor, he adjusted my prescription, I waited an hour and this time they gave me the WRONG left Lens...What they are doing there I do not know but I DO know they are NOT paying attention to what they are doing and are very inconsiderate of people's times. This was already the 5th time I had been there to get my eyeglasses right, and they still wanted me to wait another hour to get it fixed. I explained how I had my baby with me who needed to eat and was already fuzzy from waiting forever and all I got was a "just come back another day" response from this sales associate....WTF????

These people are HORRIBLE and do not care about you or your eyes or your lenses or good customer service at all...The sales associate there all they do it try on frames and ask each other how they look and chit chat...will NEVER come back!

Wish I could give a 0!!! Run away from that place people!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lenscrafters Eye Exam.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments