Mississauga, Ontario

I bought a pair of prescription glasses on January 2016 at Lencrafter Square one mall Mississauga Canada. I wanted a second pair as a back up so i went back to the same location on September 27/ 2016 at about 5:30 pm to purchase my second pair.

The staff who assist me told me that i could get it in one hour. She did not explain to me that i had to pay for it before the process could begin. After waiting for an hour i asked if the glasses were finished it was only at that moment the assistant told me that i had to pay before the process could begin. I paid but noticed that there was an extra twenty cents on my purchase so i asked the cashier to explain why.

She said on your first glasses you paid fifty cents extra and on this one you only paid twenty cents because this is the company's policy. This leaves me in suspense. To make matters worse after waiting another hour for my glasses a lady bring the glasses handed it to then walked away not even letting me tried it on and asked if it was comfortable.

I viewed this whole scenario as rude and unprofessional. In closing i will say over fifthteen years of dealing with lenscrafters my spouse, daughter and myself may say goodbye.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lenscrafters Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments