I understood interest-free for 12 months to mean no payment during that time.The sales person specifically told me that was how it worked.
I did not make the first payment on time, thinking I'd just pay when I could as long as I paid it off within 12 months. They charged me $40 for a less than 30 day late fee then charged me $15 to process my payment!!!
(my payment was $30) I'm paying off this card & will advise everyone I know not to use Lenscraftes or GE Money.Lenscrafters should protect they're customers.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Ge Money Credit Card
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
You May Also Like
- "I recently bought a pair of sunglasses and the side part of the sunglasses broke. I know that its a pair of affordable sunglasses. But wearing it once and the..."
- "I wanted to try HoneyColor.com because of the buy 1 get 1 free deal. I ordered 6 lenses total. Shipping was decent and the packaging is cute, each one came..."
- "I ordered the frame and lens in April of this year. I was not told that the frame ordered was backordered. I called trying to find out why it was..."
- "Blind Spot warning fails. I have provided a video and have taken their mechanic out while it was failing, but Nissan won't fix the problem. Dealership..."
- "Purchased a couch in February of this year 2015. We have only had it for 6 months. The cushion fabric underneath is already ripped, the cushions are flat. The..."
- "I ORDERED a COMFORTABLE FABRIC COVERED, CAMO COLORED, AUTO-INFLATABLE LIFE JACKET (full size) by item number listed with picture and description as advertised on their website - I received..."
- "I am a regular customer of skechers. I have bought many shoes from there. I have never faced any issue. But this year when I bought slippers worth 2800rs. from..."
- "PLEASE TAKE A PRECIOUS MINUTE OF YOUR LIFE TO READ MY WORST EXPERIENCE with- ENERGY WISE LED SOLUTIONS LLC I am writing this Blog to make everyone aware of this business..."
- "took my tundra in for a few dents and broken window on the passenger side. after two weeks the truck wasn't finished no calls so i finally went in and..."