Bayville, New Jersey

I bought glasses from lenscrafters with coated scratch protected lenses. Paid $355.00 just for the lenses.

Lenses got scratch just in 6 months. Came to replace them, was told should pay one half of the price - warranty condition. Was told "scratch resistant does not mean scratch proofed". Sure wanted to get this info before I bought it, but I did not.

Was told I did not take good care of the lenses. Blame the blamer tactics.

We were lenscrafters customer for many years (three family members), all have glasses for many years. Will never by anything from them again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lenscrafters Customer Care.

Comments

Less than 6 months ago, I purchased a 1 year warranty for my son's lenses that I purchased at Lens Crafters. I was told the warranty would cover loss or damage.

My son was in a car accident and his glasses were broken. The car was totaled and towed away. We tried to get the glasses back but they were gone. When we went to Lens Crafters with the warranty receipt they told us they would not replace the lenses.

I am furious about this.

I will NEVER EVER go to Lens Crafters again. What a rip off!

Hi I'm Holly w/ LensCrafters. I'm so sorry you had an unpleasant experience at one of our locations.

I would be happy to see if there is anything I can do to appease this incident for you.

Please call or email with the store you visited and your name and I will gladly investigate to see what we can do to help. Call 1-877-753-6727 or Email iCare@LensCrafters.com

@LensCrafters

Hey Holly‚ don't you ever get tired of covering for this company. I kno :x w for a fact you have heard it all.