Shelby, North Carolina

A sales representative was disrespectful, rude, and lacked knowledge. They attempted to sell me a pair of glasses that I didn't need, even after looking at my script.

Additionally, they could not clearly explain all of the up charges involved with buying a pair of glasses. They rattled off a bunch of stuff as if I had been in there buying glasses for 10 years. They lack concern for customers, and mislead customers. Do not shop at Lens Crafters.

The physician side was good, however they are independent of Lens Crafters. Disrespectful, rude businesses do not deserve business at all.

Comments

Hi, my name is Holly and I work with LensCrafters Customer Care. I am very sorry you are unhappy with your in store experience.

I would be happy to have a manager at the location contact you to discuss this incident.

If you could please send your name, and any other important details to iCare@LensCrafters.com, or call 877-753-6727 I will be happy to assist you. Anyone who answers if you call will be able to help as well.