Branford, Connecticut

I purchased glasses from Lens Crafters 5 months ago. Today is the 10 time they fell apart and I lost the lens.

When I went back to the store they told me "Sorry but that will be $162." I have had to bring them back for lost screws. These glasses were faulty from the start, but they don't seem to care. My daughter's glasses have also had to have the screw replace 5 or 6 times in the last 4 months. The last time we went there they super glued them together and said that is all they can do.

I spent over $1000 for 2 pairs of glasses and they are super gluing them.

What's up with that?

I will be telling everyone one I know to stay away from there. I will also be speaking to our benefits department about this serve.

Comments

more expensive doesnt necessarily mean higher quality aries.

personaly being a certified lab tech id be appauled if any of my fellow associates went anywhere NEAR a pair of glasses with superglue.

Maybe your glasses frames were used?

www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dws/wfaa/latestnews/stories/wfaa090807_wz_usedglasses.ba17a68b

:roll Lesson learned here is = the commercials on the TV tube are just too good to be true, sorry that you had to learn the hard way. It is better to go thru a private or more expensive company = this way you will know that you will get good quality.

I myself wear these awfull things. Good luck to you in the future.

If you don't mind my asking, which LensCrafters were you shopping at?

If you don't mind my asking, which LensCrafters were you shopping at?