I bought a pair of glasses from LensCrafters about sis weeks ago. Yesterday I was cleaning them and the fell apart in my hand.

I was so upset i started to cry. I put them back in the case, grabed my old glasses and went to the store that i got them from. I walked in the manager told me i broke them on purpose. He said they could find me another pair of frames but it would cost another $50.00.

I got so mad I grabbed my broken ones away from him and stormed out of the store. Not even six weeks earlier I pair over $200.00 for those glasses. they are not getting anymore money from me.

I recommend anywhere but LensCrafters.

Had an Experience with LensCrafters?

Comments

Take them to another outlet or complain to someone higher up. Hopefully you just ran into a *** and not a company policy.

GlassesUSA - Glasses broke within 90 days GlassesUSA "Had ordered the glasses and wear them everyday. I am an office type person and not exposed to a lot of harsh environments or tasks that could possibly damage my..." Read more Lenscrafters loots customers with bad quality frames LensCrafters "I bought a pair of glasses in April 2015 for $525. The frame "Tiffany" brand cost was $230. In 2 months the color of the frame starting coming..." Read more LensCrafters - Expensive oakley frames and no screw replacement LensCrafters "I puchased Oakley Capacitor frames from lenscrafters at 3107 S. Ih-35 Suite 780 Round Rock, Texas 78664. After owning my frames, one of the screws fell off. I..." Read more Quay Eyeware - QUAY Australia doesn't stand behind its products Quay Eyeware "Cute glasses however terrible quality! Cheap plastic...I purchased them online at Nordstrom.com. I owned the AVIATOR for 2 months and when I put it on my head it snapped. I..." Read more Brighter Image Lab - Misused photos & go fund me account Brighter Image Lab "Back in 2015, I was searching for option cheaper than having all my teeth removed and getting an upper denture. I sent in a phone and a testimonial to these..." Read more Nfl - Lions always get a unfair shake compared to other teams Nfl " What are we suppose to do as Lion Fans to get a fair shake in this league. Screw the NFL, I'm boycotting for unjust fairness towards the Lions. This..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more