Milwaukee, Wisconsin

I bought a pair of glasses from LensCrafters about sis weeks ago. Yesterday I was cleaning them and the fell apart in my hand.

I was so upset i started to cry. I put them back in the case, grabed my old glasses and went to the store that i got them from. I walked in the manager told me i broke them on purpose. He said they could find me another pair of frames but it would cost another $50.00.

I got so mad I grabbed my broken ones away from him and stormed out of the store. Not even six weeks earlier I pair over $200.00 for those glasses. they are not getting anymore money from me.

I recommend anywhere but LensCrafters.

Had an Experience with Lenscrafters?

Comments

jp

Take them to another outlet or complain to someone higher up. Hopefully you just ran into a *** and not a company policy.

Stanton Optical Delivery Service Review Stanton Optical "I went to Stanton Optical on Lydians Blvd in Albuquerque, NM. I was told the glasses would be available in an hour. They weren't. Since I live 2 hours away,..." Read more Lenscrafters - Optomitrist Elaine M Dolci Investigation needed for poor service Lenscrafters "Elaine M Dolci has got to be the worst excuse for an eye doctor ever. She works in Merritt Island / Cocoa Florida area. Rude, impatient and unprofessional...." Read more ListenClear - Listen Clear Hearing Aids Review ListenClear "I recieved mine today and extremely pleased. I tried the "as seen on tv" for $20×2=$40 and took them back due to lots of static, white noise and bulky and..." Read more Cohens Fashion Optical - Fraudulent Refund Policy and No Prescription AGAIN Cohens Fashion Optical "WARNINGS & ILLEGAL PRACTICES! 1. All of Cohen's Fashion Optical stores DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS. Once you provide them w/ payment, you cannot get your money back. 2. This particular..." Read more Thrifty Propane - The driver parked the propane truck in my front yard Thrifty Propane "Propane delivered on 7/20/2017 driver decides to just run the truck all over my front yard and parks there so he could be closer to the tank. I guess he..." Read more Proactiv - Not satisfied Proactiv "Hi just need to know ,how come u are calling proactiv that the best product ever and actually is damiging the towel , feel like they are using clor on..." Read more Amazon - Recurring Payments Amazon "I have discovered another way for big business to make money. I have been trying to get Chase to stop taking money out of my bank account when I have..." Read more M. Michael Pacha et ses accusations frauduleuses d'argent Michael Pacha "Aux UAE (Emirats Arabes Unis) le fait d'tre hors du pays pendant plus de six mois conscutifs met fin automatiquement au statut de rsident. Mr Michael Pacha a quitt les..." Read more