Pennsauken Township, New Jersey

I had a Lenscrafter credit card but did not use it for a year, so when shopping at the store after I had an eye exam they realized that my card was declined so I ask to reopen the account. No dice was the reply, even tho my card was paid up on time had not left any balances.

When they extended credit to me there was no mention of the usage rule. I kept the card for emergencies and paid it right off.

I feel this is a poor way to treat a good credit customer. So I took my eye prescription to another store to purchase my eye wear.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lenscrafters Eyeglasses.

Comments

I have had my credit account for almost 4 years now and I have never been happier. I get my glasses every other year and I have never had a problem accessing my account they have never closed my acct for non usage and I even received a credit increase with out asking for one.

No complaints here. And it's always interest free for six months.

More than enough time to pay it off. :)

I cant get into my acct.

#197001

I misplaced my first statement with my account number on it. I called the GE so that I could pay online.

They were more than happy to charge me a $15 fee to pay over the phone, but refused to do anything about it.

As they passed me along from one disgruntled representative to the next, their customer service was the worst I have ever experienced. And that includes the poor service from Comcast AND AT&T!

You have been warned.

When they re-applied you it pulls your credit score again.

Pay your bills on time and you wouldn't have gotten declined. How is it Lenscrafters fault that you can't pay your bills???

Maybe you shouldn't be getting new credit cards anyway

You can't blame lenscrafters for this. GE money is the bank that you need to take this issue up with. Call the number on the back of the card and clear everything up with the bank.

It's 1-800-333-1071

The card is through GE. Lenscrafters cannot do anything about the situation. They should however, have a number to GE so you can contact them directly with the complaint.