Oakville, Ontario

I would like to share my recent experience. I went to the Oakville Place Lenscrafters store a month ago.

I picked out Ray Ban glasses. The rep said that I would need to get my prescrption and the cost for Ray Ban lenses would be $85 plus the cost of the Ray Ban glasses. I put them on hold. My CAA discount would bring it under $300.

I brought in my prescription only to be told my another rep that they would not be able to put my –3.75 on each eye prescription on that frame. I chose another frame. I was promised the the lens would be the same color and the lens would now fit. I got the back and the color of the lens was not the same blue.

It was more of a brownish grey. The lens did not fit properly at all. It was sticking out and the arms were widened. I brought them back and chose a green lens made by Ray Ban.

Fasal said that this can be done for sure. I found it frustrating that the oriental tech in the back came out and yelled that the frame would still be wide and the arms will stick out. I received another call days later only to be told that they cannot be done. No reason was give.

I came in and was issued a refund. I think I deserve an explanation. "See what you love, love what you see" is your motto. How does that transfer to me?

Ithe CEO to call me to explain why I made 4 visits to your store for nothing. I want an explanation as to why they cannot make the glasses that I requested even though they said that it could be done. I would like to know why I am being ignored and no call back?

I contacted head office and the CEO with no response. This is poor customer service!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ray Ban Sunglasses.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

LensCrafters Cons: Customer service.

Comments