Fresno, California

I ordered a pair of glasses-- one month later they still had not arrived. I repeatedly called and was told the lab was having problems with my lenes. I was also told that there was a rush order on my lenses. I finally went in and canceled the order figuring another place could serve me better. I had no problems with that just a mumbled apology about how they should have done a better job of tracking my order. I do not know how the stay in business if they are so unprofessional. I will not be going back to this business.

Comments

Lenscrafters failed to deliver as promised which was 7-10 days and now they tell me 4 weeks because they have to out source my ray bans . I am going to see the manager and I asked them to call ray ban to see how long it will take them.

I also requested a refund and I get the glasses at no charge for the hassle. We'll see what happens

Hi I'm Holly w/ LensCrafters Customer Care. I am very sorry to hear of the problems you experienced with your order.

Please send details to iCare@LensCrafters.com, or call 877-753-6727. We will be happy to assist you.

Hi I am Holly w/ LensCrafters Customer cCre.I am very sorry to hear of the long delays on your glasses. Please send details to iCare@LensCrafters.com or call 877-753-6727 and someone will be happy to assist you.