Canterbury, New Hampshire

I have been getting glasses at LensCrafters for me and my entire family for the past 20 years. Noticing for over longer than ten years now that the customers services and the quality have gone drown the sewer dramatically.

At this point I am done giving chances to this company which obviously does not care for their customers satisfaction.

From now on I am taking my business elsewhere instead of givin my money to a company that treats their customers like dirt. "Walmart" is offering better quality and customer services that LensCrafters. Every time I go to LensCrafters I see less and less people in that place, and even when I have been the only one in the store I have been ignored and made wait a long time before I have been offered help. The haven't graciously honored their "30 days customer satisfaction".

Their overpriced frames and their poor customer services is enough encouragement to search for a better place which wouldn't take much. If you need a pair of glasses STAY AWAY from LensCrafters, unless you want to pay a lot of money for junk and be treated like dirt in the process.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lenscrafters Customer Care.

Reason of review: Poor customer services, bad quality,overprice, warranty issue..

LensCrafters Cons: Will not repair expensive frames, Having marks on the lenses, Cheap lenses, Smug attitude, Cheap lenes.

• long time customer