Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

4.0

Hello, i was trying to download a copy of my Invoice that was included in my email when my glasses where shipped but it only opens up a blank website, i tried several web browsers and all did the same just a blank page. could i please receive a copy of my invoice , I feel 100% certain i purchased eye care insurance and im not seeing it on the main page that shows previous purchase.

thank you!

any help would be appreciated

my order number is : 433202****362

ive attached a copy of the email with the link to my invoice.

reason im making sure i had the insurance is because while i was on a 911 call on the Ambulance for the County where im a Paramedic and during an advanced Cardiac call with my Patient my glasses where flung and landed down in the side door well and the were scratched.

so please any help would be greatly appreciate!!!

803356****

Lexmedic84364@***.com

i tried several times to email from lenscrafters webpage but the link to select the reason would let you select one of many but when you chose it immediately goes blank, being a required selection the email isnt able to be sent. so no screenshots.

User's recommendation: no problems yet,..

Preferred solution: repaired or replacement lenses .

LensCrafters Pros: Professional, No con yet, People were nice.

LensCrafters Cons: None yet.

Location: Lexington, South Carolina