So my first trip to Lenscrafters in Dadeland Mall was just two days ago. I arrived one hour early quite by accident, my fault not theirs but they happily took me back and started my eye exam seconds after I filled out all of the Paperwork even though I was early. That was pretty cool. Even being swamped in the show room I was still tended to very quickly and am still very happy with the frames they helped me pick out. (I bought two pairs of glasses). They told me my glasses would be ready at 4 pm and at 4 pm on the nose I recieved a text letting me know that my glasses were ready. Upon arriving to pick up my glasses once again despite being extremely busy they still managed to tend to me very quickly. The price tag on my glasses hurt a bit at just shy of 800 dollars for both pairs but based on how prompt and considerate of my time they were I can handle paying more for great service.
Unfortunately this is where my positive remarks end. Two days after receiving my new glasses I have some pretty extreme bubbling on my left lense. Since I am left eye dominate this is a bit of a problem for me. I have no doubt that they will take care of the issue as I am well within their 30 day policy and I went ahead and sprung for the one year protection plan but if I'm gonna have to go back every two days to get my glasses fixed then I don't believe I will be buying anything else from them. I truley hope this is a one time problem but something tells me after reading other reviews that it will not be.
So while I may be back to see Dr. Gordon again because he was awesome and went out of his way to make sure I got the best perscription possible, I do not believe I will be buying glasses from lencrafters again. Wether they stand behind their product or not if I am going to be in the store on a regular basis getting my glasses fixed then I'd rather go back to walmart. It may take me two weeks to get my glasses from them but they work for the next two years normally with no subsequent visits to the store for repair and they are significantly cheaper.
More Review Details
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In February of this year my retina detached, causing the vision in my left eye to require a much stronger prescription. I was unable to wear my contacts and..."
- "Bernard Brown of Dallas Texas is going to trial for a fraud, patent infringement, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty and interference of business relations from his disastrous handlings..."
- "From: Me Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2016 4:42 PM To: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Customer complaint On 5/21/16 I came in for my eye exam. Store 0099 in Onalaska WI. I had picked out..."
- " spend over 100 bucks for some white roses that looked awful ! First of all the delivery came one hour late to MY GIRLFRIEND job. Then when she received..."
- "I purchased a (what was told to me) leather sectional. It turns out it was a Bonded Leather sectional. Within the first week, It was un-stitching on the..."
- "I will just say anonymously that Publix in Florida will give out tons of food to the Harry Chapin Food Bank for "poor" people (read that as people ALREADY getting..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."
- "Ordered a "Gildan Hoodie for the campaign ***Limited Edition***" on a bearded dragon which my son has 4 at home, and thought this would be an awesome bday gift! Ordered..."
- "At lunch time we went yo safeway to get some food. We got some beans dip and some tostitos dipping rolls to start with. What a sorprise we had when..."