Miami, Florida
3.1
Insurance Plans Acceptance

So my first trip to Lenscrafters in Dadeland Mall was just two days ago. I arrived one hour early quite by accident, my fault not theirs but they happily took me back and started my eye exam seconds after I filled out all of the Paperwork even though I was early. That was pretty cool. Even being swamped in the show room I was still tended to very quickly and am still very happy with the frames they helped me pick out. (I bought two pairs of glasses). They told me my glasses would be ready at 4 pm and at 4 pm on the nose I recieved a text letting me know that my glasses were ready. Upon arriving to pick up my glasses once again despite being extremely busy they still managed to tend to me very quickly. The price tag on my glasses hurt a bit at just shy of 800 dollars for both pairs but based on how prompt and considerate of my time they were I can handle paying more for great service.

Unfortunately this is where my positive remarks end. Two days after receiving my new glasses I have some pretty extreme bubbling on my left lense. Since I am left eye dominate this is a bit of a problem for me. I have no doubt that they will take care of the issue as I am well within their 30 day policy and I went ahead and sprung for the one year protection plan but if I'm gonna have to go back every two days to get my glasses fixed then I don't believe I will be buying anything else from them. I truley hope this is a one time problem but something tells me after reading other reviews that it will not be.

So while I may be back to see Dr. Gordon again because he was awesome and went out of his way to make sure I got the best perscription possible, I do not believe I will be buying glasses from lencrafters again. Wether they stand behind their product or not if I am going to be in the store on a regular basis getting my glasses fixed then I'd rather go back to walmart. It may take me two weeks to get my glasses from them but they work for the next two years normally with no subsequent visits to the store for repair and they are significantly cheaper.

Review about: Lenscrafters Eyeglass Lenses.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Staff.

I didn't like: Lenses.

Had an Experience with Lenscrafters?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion