Lenscrafters - Expensive oakley frames and no screw replacement
I puchased Oakley Capacitor frames from lenscrafters at 3107 S.Ih-35 Suite 780 Round Rock, Texas 78664.
After owning my frames, one of the screws fell off. I returned to the store where I had purchased them and asked for the frames to be fixed. The technician (haha) stated that they did not carry oakley screw replacements. He said he was not sure why but that his best guest was that oakley did not provide them with any extra screws.
He replaced the screw with a small gold bolt and nut. My frames are black. The screw doesn't even work. My frames are constantly lopsided and it is difficult to see through them.
My eyesight will suffer and I will probably have to go the the Doctor's office to have them checked again. I paid 198.00 for the frames plus $365.00 for featherwate lens (Poly). The grand total was 563.00.
I am extremely upset and disappointed, but most of all I am disquised with the idea that they sold me frames that they can't even properly service.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Oakley Capacitor Prescription Frames
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
You May Also Like
- "Firstly, their hearing is exactly the same as other firms I talked to. they all sell the same thing. I am in Worcester, MA. The office here..."
- "BEWARE!!!! I recently had an Insurance Billing error for an eye exam at Visionworks at the 2156 E. Williamsfield Rd. San Tan Mall Gilbert Arizona and after..."
- "I have used Audible for 8 years, purchased 2 sets and with repairs spent around $8000. I have had two aides split in half and one with plastic that..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "We bought a $1,000 stainless steel Kitchen Aid dishwasher less than 2 yrs ago so that it would match our other appliances. About 12 months after we bought it,..."
- "I consider myself a deal hunter, and I always surf around to find the best prices. I found Compandsave during Cyber Monday craziness, they were selling my Brother LC103 ink..."
- "After reading some horror stories and terrible reviews online, I was still brave enough to try ordering a wedding gown from JJshouse. I was not disappointed. I see a lot..."