I puchased Oakley Capacitor frames from lenscrafters at 3107 S.Ih-35 Suite 780 Round Rock, Texas 78664.
After owning my frames, one of the screws fell off. I returned to the store where I had purchased them and asked for the frames to be fixed. The technician (haha) stated that they did not carry oakley screw replacements. He said he was not sure why but that his best guest was that oakley did not provide them with any extra screws.
He replaced the screw with a small gold bolt and nut. My frames are black. The screw doesn't even work. My frames are constantly lopsided and it is difficult to see through them.
My eyesight will suffer and I will probably have to go the the Doctor's office to have them checked again. I paid 198.00 for the frames plus $365.00 for featherwate lens (Poly). The grand total was 563.00.
I am extremely upset and disappointed, but most of all I am disquised with the idea that they sold me frames that they can't even properly service.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Oakley Capacitor Prescription Frames
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
You May Also Like
- "I have used Audible for 8 years, purchased 2 sets and with repairs spent around $8000. I have had two aides split in half and one with plastic that..."
- "I was introduced to Quay Australia Sunglasses last year and absolutely loved the sunglasses I was gifted and after two weeks they broke. The hinge broke on the side and..."
- "I purchased a pair of Ray-Ban Jackie Ogh item number SG034 on my way from London to Marseille on board of BAA flight # 370 on November 12,2014. When I..."
- "I earned 73,293 miles/points using my Sears Citi card this year which pays one pt/mile for every dollar spent. Last month I spent over $13,000 on my card, and paid..."
- "Here is what I just sent them. I doubt I will get a response... "I ordered a dress and a skirt based off the pictures you have on your website and..."
- "I consider myself a deal hunter, and I always surf around to find the best prices. I found Compandsave during Cyber Monday craziness, they were selling my Brother LC103 ink..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."