State: District Of Columbia City: Washington Clear all filters (8 of 676 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

LensCrafters review in Washington, District Of Columbia: New store inside macys dc

3.3
They have a new store that opened in december. Everyone got 50% off eyeglasses including lens. Problem is I ordered superthin lens. The lens is noticeably thicker than my glasses that are superthin. Optician claims its either the prescription or the frame size. I dont buy that when i hold them up to compare. Paid $25 extra to have corners buffed down. Hardly any difference at all in thickness. This is not the first time Ive had opticians pull the thin vs superthin trick on me. I had to visit three optometrist shops in california before I got the real deal on superthin lens. Other places lied and i refused the pair they offered even if cheaper. Most likely even though the customer service was acceptable I will not be returning if I can help it.
Review

LensCrafters review in Washington, District Of Columbia: Pentagon City Mall, Virginia Lenscrafter

This location has incompetent staff that is supported by an arrogant Dr. named Daniel. They tried to tell me I don't have vision coverage when i've had the same insurance for two years and have used their services in the past. I only went there cause I was new to the area and didn't know better. However, if you like to be treated like a second class citizen and deal with new staff each visit, due to their high turnover rate, feel free to support. But, if i was you i'd take my advice and go elsewhere.

Hi, I am with LensCrafters Customer Care. I apologize you were unahppy with your in store experience. Please email iCare@LensCrafters.com or call 877-753-6727 with details and we will try to assist.

@LensCrafters

Gucci belts are top chic and innovative, dozens of classic Fake Gucci Belts seem never go out of fashion, an increasing number of young people in Europe and the United States wear Gucci belts. It is clearly that Fake Belts For Men designers have strongly fashion sensibility capabilities;

Fake Oakley Sunlgasses took hazard meant for idea policy cover to another idea.

Conceivably hardly any other ski slopes your next sunglasses give you the similar considerations.

Your surpass or go beyond ANSI shelter demands.

Lets get on with it,first off, knowing what to look for is the first line of defense when learning how to spot cheap burberry scarf, and doing the research before hand will give you an incredible edge. Start by taking time to visit your local Burberry shop or outlet store and checking the scarves and there labels, this is very important.

Lenscrafters..400 dollars for one lost lens

Took glasses in 3 weeks prior to get screw tightened so that lens would not fall out. Tech put finger nail polish on the screw. Last night the screw fell out..lost lens. Went in to Lenscrafter...told me that my prescription was just over a year old..would need to exam at 100 bucks and replace both lenses at 389 bucks plus tax. Told me that they would violate a state law by using a prescription over a year old...found out that was BS..after much negotiating...they replace the single lens for 140 dollars. This is quite a scam. They took no sympathy in the fact that they did not adequately fix the problem. I called other Lenscrafters in the area and they would take any prescription up to two years out...scam.
Product
Lenscrafters Eyeglasses

Lenscrafters Fashion Place Mall Utah Bad Business Practices

Lenscrafters Fashion Place Mall was way under staffed yesterday. Lynn a sales representative said they had 10 employees there the day before. However, that was not the problem, the problem was 12 people where waiting and only two representatives where working the day in question. Later Lynn admitted the manager, AMY was suppose to be there but did not show up. While helping a client the would drop everything and spend 15 minutes on the phone. I was taught the customer in front you with money in hand should be taken care of first, after all a standing customer took all the time to come down and conduct business. Lynn and Amy disagree apparently. When I mentioned hey were under staffed, Lynn got very belligerent and rude, probably from being stressed. I asked for the home office address and or phone number and she refused to give the information. Oh .. yes I went down to have and ear piece replaced and they did not have any replacement parts. I did go to Gateway and they seemed to know how to keep customers happy.
#190684

I have been a customer of this LensCrafters location for a few years, and have order 4 pairs of glasses from them. I know both Amy and Lynn, and both have been very professional. On occasion, the wait times have been a little excessive, but the service is good, and I have been pleased with them overall.

I am very sorry to hear of such an unsatisfactory experience! Please feel free to call LensCrafters corporate Customer Care at (877) 753-6727, option 6, and we will be happy to do what we can to help!

Review
#191455 Review #191455 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Lenscrafters Manager

LensCrafters review in Washington, District Of Columbia: Incompetent Staff at Mall of PG

Lenscrafters, Mall of Prince Georges. Only 2 incompetent staff working there! overpriced, waited a month to get glasses that one of the incompetent staff told me had been sitting there for 2 weeks, after I repeatedly called and was told that they were not back. I told you staff was incompetent...why would they tell the customer that your glasses have been sitting here for 2 weeks!I am not going to go into detail about this store, but I will say...you will never, ever get another dollar of mine! Your "quality assurance" is defined as - Staff digs through a pile of blue trays, pulls out a pair of glasses and sprays on a solution. Then wipes them down and put on your face. Then they act like you are taking to long while trying to see if they are okay. Wonder why you have so many complaints...pay your staff a decent salary, and they will perform better! Remember..."word of mouth is the best advertisement that any store can get"! I should have had a clue when a lady made a comment about waiting a long time and walked out! I know someone from your staff will respond to this...I don't really care what you say. Just like I read what others had to say, after I ordered glasses. I hope someone will read this and see what they are getting in to before they order glasses!
Service
Lenscrafters Customer Care

LensCrafters review: Washington PA Store Sucks

Washington Crown Center has several opticals owned by same company. You are better off to go someplace else. They are over priced and lack knowledge of the products. The doctor and the store say they are two different places and will not answer any thing they just send you back and forth to different people. They have hours posted and they do not follow them. There prices for exams change after you are there and the discounts are taken only off half the exam price. The exam takes about 10 mins with the doctor and the other 50 mins with the front desk.

The doctor and his staff are independent of Lens Crafters and they are a top notch facility. They are fair, completely in line with most other similar eye doctors in the area.

They accept and/or participate with most major eye insurance plans.

I have been a patient for years and will continue to do so. I have however stopped going to Lens Crafters, they are nothing more than a rip off and there is only one lady that knows what she is doing there, the rest are a bunch of idiots.

The majority of Optometrists and Lenscrafters ARE NOT the same. Lenscrafters leases office space to INDEPENDENT Drs. of Optometry. They ARE NOT employed by Lenscrafters, which is why you are told that they are not the same.

There is a fee for the basic eye exam, however any additional tests, such as Extended Opthalmoscopy which requires dilating drops, are additional.

I work for an Optometrist and very, very often find that most patients have NO CLUE about the health of their eyes and DO NOT realize how important annual eye exams are.

As far as Lenscrafters goes.......you're on your own...remember.....the Drs. staff does not work for Lenscrafters.

Review

Lenscrafters ... not pleased!

I purchased 2 pairs of glasses from Lenscrafters in the Wilton Mall, Saratoga Springs, NY (15 months ago). The ear piece / hinge of one pair broke (from wear ?) and Lenscrafters told me they have zero parts to repair the glasses. I paid more than $200 for this one pair of reading glasses. Cannot be repaired? The solution: Lenscrafters wanted to sell me a new pair of glasses. I told the rather nasty optician that I'd rather pay another optical shop twice as much ... no more Lenscrafters in my life. Terrible customer service! How can a store not be capable of a simple repair for rather expensive frames?

I feel the need to explain this to you and any other "pissed off consumer" of lens crafters. If the hinge breaks theres nothing we could do to fix it.

Unfortunately you were over the one year warranty so your only option is to buy a new pair. I hope that you would continue to purchase from lenscrafters because there are stores out there that will make your experience outstanding by helping you choose the best pair and for the lifetime of your glasses we do the repairs that we can such as tightening or replacing screws, re-stringing lenses that have popped out, straightening glasses that have been bent out of shape and any nosepads adjustments or replacements.

Whether you continue with us or go somewhere else, make sure you take care of your glasses. Like anything else glasses don't last forever unless you take proper care of them.

In response to "I agree". The reason the stores are smaller is because they do not have an on-site lab like the larger locations.

Why don't you worry about the complaint you posted instead.

I would like to see you go to any electronics dealer, car dealer or any other product for that matter and try to demand coverage or repair even one day after the warranties expire. Your glasses were over a year old.

There is not an optical store out there that would be able to carry the parts that you are assuming they should have on hand. Do you know that many frame vendors discontinue frames every six months or so?Maybe the optician that helped you was not as nasty as you imply. Maybe you just didn't like being told no. I think that is much more likely the case.

The people who work in these stores do not work there to be abused by people who are demanding and unrealistic. The optician was just letting you know what they could do to help you.

It is unfortunate that you have broken glasses. It is even more unfortunate that you feel a need to blame everyone else.

I agree--maybe Lenscrafters needs to be reported to the State Attorney General--regarding sales tactics and bait and switch--seems strange that in NYC they have gone from rather large stores to very very small stores --at least by NY standards--something isn't right--maybe their service is inferior and they do not stand by their products--once again--we are in a recession--no customers--no jobs--no bussinesses

View more comments (3)
Product
Lenscrafters Eyeglasses
To Whom It May Concern: Recently i purchased a pair of glasses from the Lens Crafter store in Tupelo, MS. The girl who fitted me told me that if anything was wrong with the glasses to return in 2 weeks. I did and told her that the bifocal needed to be lowered. She...

""This woman was of AfricanAmerican descent, in her 30's and because i was white,""

SOUNDS CLEARLY LIKE YOU ARE A RACIST !!!

WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING ?>

Lastly - LOVE the - I work for govermant -

1- I would not advertise that - since i know the goverment - DOES NOT WORK !!!

AND also (( CHUCKLE ))

My glasses need to be exact

SO FUNNY -