My prescription glasses and prescription sunglasses order at Lenscrafters came to over $600. But they were what I wanted, and I had always received good service in the past and I had always gotten the glasses ordered at Lenscrafters the same day.

That was really great, because their lab was in their local store. This time, after ordering, the salesman told me my glasses would come to the store in 7-10 days. When I asked why I would not get my glasses that same day, he informed me that their lab was no longer in the local store but in Atlanta now. I was not pleased, but kept my order in place, believing the glasses would arrive the next week.

5 WEEKS AFTER I ORDERED THE GLASSES, they finally arrived! I will never shop at Lenscrafters again!! They arrived after we left on a trip, so they had to be shipped to me en route. Now I have to find a Lenscrafters near me to get them fitted.

Nearest one is 15 miles, and inconveniently located. I will never shop at Lenscrafters again!!

Review about: Lenscrafters Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Typical modern business ; establish something decent, then degrade it. They realized they could turn and additional 50 cents or a dollar profit by combining their lab facilities.Naturally, they have found the planning inadequate, and extended lead times are the inevitable result. Vote with your wallet , but don't be angry - it's fun to dump someone who has displeased you and perhaps you'll develop a better relationship somewhere else.