When I came in for my eye exam I showed the guy my insurance card.I told him I that my insurance pays for my eye exams, my lenses and $75.00 off my frames.

He looked at me and said nothing. I went in for my eye exam, picked out glasses as well as sun glasses. When we said down to do paperwork he informed me I was out of network for my insurance. That they could give me 15% off my eye exam and 30% off my glasses.

He knew I was out of network the whole time and said nothing. How unprofessional and unethical. I work in the health professional, we always tell a patient immediately that they are out of network. You don't wait until the person racks up a bill to tell them.

I was expecting not to pay for my eye exam but instead I had a $50.

bill.I would never do business with them again.

Review about: Lenscrafters Eyeglasses.

Had an Experience with LensCrafters?

Comments

I've had to read every response just because I was curious on what "Holly" would say next! LOL

I am not pro LC by any means (quite the contrary), and not condoning what you say the LC associate did, but it is up to you to know your plan and benefits. You should know this. Especially if you work in the health care industry as you claim.

Hollyburn, British Columbia, Canada #209617

I really think this is a COMPANY response.

Hollyburn, British Columbia, Canada #209612

You (Holly) are a brain washed ***

#207093

Hi I'm Holly with LensCrafters.I am so sorry to hear you had a negative experience at one of our stores.

Please call/email with your name and the store you visited and I will be happy to investigate the incident to see if we can help appease the situation.877-753-6727 option 6 or iCare@LensCrafters.com