2330 N 75th Ave Ste 101, Phoenix, AZ 85035, USA

I have had two sets of poly lenses in six months that have started to chip and crack after six weeks.I don't drop them and only use their cleaner.Something is wrong,I can't be the only one this is happening to.I was told by one employee that I did not have a warranty and wished me luck.Went back a week later and talked to someone else. No problem to replace them they want happy customers.

Going on three weeks and still have no glasses. I have worn glasses for twenty-five years and never had a problem before.Next time exam is do I am considering going elsewhere.

Comments

I had the same exact thing with my glasses. Lenscrafters would not stand behind them as I had not purchased a "Protection Plan".

They did offer me a 30% discount on a new pair of lenses, as they are only made in pairs, according to them. They gave me a price of $340. some dollars, which is ten dollars less than I paid for the glasses. I told them to shove it.

We're all done. That's how a customer of 22 years is treated?

Never again. I went elsewhere and had the defective lens replaced at a cost of $113.00.