Verified Buyer

Hello!

My name is Olga Sipershteyn. I bought the frame with prescription lenses on 04/24/2019 and also added one year of the eyewear protection plan # 410000****89.

I have the scratched lenses and would like to replace them based on my protection plan. I called to LensCrafters customer service and filled out the form which I got from them. I attached the photos of the purchase receipt and lenses.

The response I received from Luxottica was as follows: You must contact to the retailer.

After that I turned again to LensCrafters.

Below is the response:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting LensCrafters. Unfortunatley, you would need to speak to our Warranty Department for your status.

The Warranty Repair Center can be reached at 1-80*-343-****.

Regards,

Ryan

Question Reference # 200416-****90

Date Created: 04/16/2020 04:51 PM

Date Last Updated: 04/20/2020 04:59 PM

So my communication with LensCrafters goes back and forth with no end in sight and with no resolution. All it can achieve is that my warranty expires before it helps me use it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lenscrafters Protection Plan.

Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Comments

#1903234

THIS COMPANY IS A RIP OFF THEY TAKE YOU GLASSES AND BRAKE THEM AND THEY REFUSE TO REPAIR THEM BUT THEY ARE WILLING TO GIVE YOU 50% OFF ON ANOTHER PAIR WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PAY AGAIN WHEN I PAID FOR THE FIRST PAIR I AM GOING TO THE BBB AND REPORTING THEM

LensCrafters Reviews