Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Aug 10, 2021

I was in your Montgomeryville Pennsylvania store today having lenses filled for my daughters glasses. When her and I walked into the store we were greeted by a wonderful woman who was a store manager named Wanda.

She helped us out, got us all set up and told us her glasses would be ready in an hour. I got a text stating that my daughters glasses were ready, when we went back in to the store to pick up her glasses One of the workers in the store, she stated her name was Amy, was extremely rude to my daughter and I. She screamed across the room do you have a mask, you need to have a mask on, dont you see the signs posted. I advised Amy that we were in here an hour ago and was being helped by the store manager who did not say anything to us about not having a mask on.

Amy proceeded to argue with me and I told her I am just here to pick up my daughters glasses. Amy refused to help me after this confrontation happened and proceeded to help a woman that walked in after me. I spoke with Wanda the store manager about this and told her how disgusted I was that they actually have people like Amy working in the store and dealing with customers. She scared my daughter half to death because she was giving us nasty looks as we stayed in the store to wait for somebody to help us.

I advised the store manager that though she was very helpful that I will never be going into their store again. I have been going to that location for years for myself and for my daughter, LensCrafters just lost two customers today. And I will be going on social media and explaining what happened to me as well. I would highly advise that you think about retraining your staff to deal with customers, especially Amy.

As far as I'm concerned, a woman like that should not be working with the public, she should be fired. She embarrassed my daughter and I and scared my daughter pretty good, completely unprofessional.

Location: Hatfield, Pennsylvania