Los Angeles, California

i was assisted by one of their associate named heather in west huntington, monrovia, california branch. she's not approachable and when I asked a question, she's so rude and raised her voice to me.

I was really pissed to that lady... she's just lucky that there's another patient there. She's even giving me all the documentations, the eye glasses and the cleaners without a bag so it will be easier for me to carry those stuff.

I think that associate doesn't know how to handle a customer.

Lens crafter make sure that you get a right employee, specially those assisting your clients.

Comments

I had a eye exam on June 8th. LensCrafters in Tri- cities WA.Here it is June 27, 2012.

and i still don't have any new glass. They did not order them. They said that they have to reorder. They have not called me to tell me there was a mixed up.

I have done all the calling. :cry Thank you

I have done all the calling. :cry Thank you

Hi. My name is Holly and I work with Customer Care for LensCrafters.

I am very sorry you had an unpleasant experience at your local store. I would be happy to look into the incident and assist you with this issue.

Please send details of your experience to iCare@LensCrafters.com, or call 877-753-6727 option 6. Anyone who answers will be happy to assist you any way we can.