Galesburg, Illinois

My glasses arent even a year old I worked with insulation thinking my glasses were safe with scratch resistant lenses I cleaned them when I was done and they got scratched to *** and when I called about replacements they want to charge me $275 to replace lenses, I bought 2 pair of glasses from this company and you can bet your *** I will never shop lens scrappers again I would checkmy local vet clinic before I would go back to a store that doesnt stand behind their product. I purchased these glasses in Michigan, I live in Illinois so I guess it just proves it doesnt matter what lenscrafters you choose they wont stand behind their product the name lenscrafters must be shor for OUR SERVICE SUCKS

Comments

so you used a pair of glasses that you spent 800$ on, while insulating? fiberglass IS a very abrasive material! most things that people *think* are soft are not

among these items are -kleenex, fleece, felt so on and so forth-

so you sir are a *** for expecting a BUSINESS to replace your lenses for you at no charge.

if you went to any private practicing doctors office they would tell you 'tough ***' so if i were you id be thankful that they at least give you SOME credit for your own ignorance.

if you can afford a pair of 800$ glasses wh dont you spend a little bit more and buy a beater pair of glasses or even better, a pair of saftey goggles for when you decide to stick your face into a fiberglass roll

I agree with you sir. Scratch Resistant implys that they resist damaging scratches.

Fiberglass is not a hard material until bonding agents are used. I have never bought a product from Lenscrafters so I can honestly say I am impartial.

But in looking at the prices charged by them for "quality" eyewear they should be expected to stand by their product. With their name all over the place it is poor customer service that some type of compromise could not be reached

And Jerry if you did rinse your glasses before you cleaned them then you weren't careful to get the insulation off the lenses before you started wiping them off with a cloth. And no I do not work for Lenscrafters. Thank you.

Hey Ripped-off...i was using this as an example. It is exactly the same concept.

You can be as careful as you want with your expensive jeans but if you fall and rip them too bad for you. Same goes with scratching your lenses. Too many people just expect things to be given to them for free when they are at fault. Would your car dealer repaint your car for free if the paint got scratched?

No..and i bet you wouldn't scratch up your car on purpose either. It's called business and policy.

If you messed them up in the 30 time period, they should have replaced them. If it was more than that, you have to pay 50% of retail cost, which is supposed to be explained to you when you buy them....

Go somewhere else next time. Costco leaves you hanging, and Wally World will too...

Its just buisness. Nothing personal....

Hey Ed I did rinse my glasses before cleaning them,Im guessing you work for one of these ripoff companies, so Ill just take your comments with a grain of salt you ***.

Dear Ed...How can you actually think of ripping jeans and taking them back to the store to get a replacement. Shame on you.

Some people don't have the same concept as you. Some people actually do try to take care of their valuable expensive lens and get ripped off by LC.

Another consumer violated by LensCrappers. I always enjoy reading the replys defending LensCrappers posted by their commissioned sales people.

Yes, The staff at LensCrappers gets paid to sell you Scratch Resistant lenses that are not covered against scratches. You will find the same *** at LensCrafters, Pearle, Sears, JC Penny & Target.

All companies are ownwd by the same company Luxottica. BEWARE